art | design | fashion

Friday, September 22, 2006

disclaimers

1. I apologize for the number of errors. My excuse for posting something so rough is that I wanted to get the basic information up before the new PR episode and before Fashion Week is too long gone. I'll be polishing it over the next few days. 2. This material is not a general work of fashion history and it is not intended to be a reference for scholars. I recommend looking at fashion-era.com as an online resource for finding materials on fashion history. If you are doing work for a school project you should also go to the library to do proper research on your subject. 3. That said, you are welcome to quote any of this text provided you use a citation. As a courtesy it would be nice to email me first. 4. I appreciate your comments and corrections. thanks. trixie / kora in hell

No comments: